CLEARANCE - We are unable to provide refunds, return or replacements.
Iron contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron supports normal energy-yielding metabolism
Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Iron Supplement Capsules REFLEX NUTRITION Ferrochel Bisglycinate
*CLEARANCE* expiry 07-06-2020
Ferrochel® Iron Bisglycinate is a chelated and highly bioavailable iron supplement from Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Ferrous bisglycinate has 40% bioavailability against other forms like ferrous sulphate (cheap iron supplements) that has only 20% bioavailability or either iron oxide that has essentially no bioavailability with potential toxicity.
Contains 14 mg of Ferrochel® Iron Bisglycinate per capsule
- Iron contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron supports normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Iron is an essential nutrient in human health, playing a role in immune function, cardiovascular health, cognitive development, red blood cell production and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Iron supplementation maybe vital for females due to menstrual cycle, higher daily intake required.
1 capsule daily (14mg Iron = NRV*)
Iron Ferrochel Supplement Facts:
- Each capsule provides: 14 mg Iron (100% NRV*) from Ferrochel® Iron Bisglycinate.
Ingredients: In a 2 piece Gelatine Capsule: Bulking Agents (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), TM Iron Bisglycinate (Ferrochel®), Anti-caking Agents (Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).