DVST8 Global Pre-Workout Inspired Nutraceuticals
- 40 Servings (Per 1 Scoop)
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
Subscribe to back in stock notification
Inspired Dvst8 Premium supplement contains a combination of the best ingredients to support endurance, training motivation and strength. The formula promotes strength, provides a so-called 'pump' feeling and maximizes effects.
Energy - Focus - Muscle Pumps
This is the first pre-workout in history to use 3D PUMP Breakthrough™ technology for increased vasodilation, strength, and power. Paired with NO-3T® nitrates, Peak O2® adaptogenic mushrooms, CoLEAN™, and more, this pre-workout has you covered on all fronts to deliver sustained energy, laser-like focus, and massive muscle pumps.*
Inspired Dvst8 Premium 32 the complex includes
- Choline - 400 mg, affects fat metabolism and is converted into a neurotransmitter that affects the nerves and plays a role in regulating body functions such as breathing and heart rate. It is also a nutrient for the brain, and affects memory and cognition.
- 3D PUMP Breakthrough (L-Citrulline, Glycerol, Amla Fruit Extract) - 6000 mg, is a mixture of L-citrulline, glycerol and amla fruit extract, called a pumping mixture. Amla, also known as the Indian gooseberry, has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system - supports the function of the endothelium and may reduce the aggregation of platelets. It improves blood flow and in combination with citrulline, it maximizes the effects. Citrulline is a precursor to arginine, which can help in the so-called pump training, endurance and performance. At the same dose as arginine, it is more effective in increasing its amount in the body than arginine alone. It participates in the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO) and phosphocreatine as well as the oxygen metabolism of glucose, thus increasing the uptake of oxygen, glucose, amino acids and creatine and energy production by muscle cells. It reduces the concentration of lactic acid and ammonia in the muscles, thus allowing the body to recover energy faster by increasing the level of creatine phosphate and re-synthesizing ATP. Glycerol is a sugar alcohol that helps keep the body hydrated and increases water retention.
- Betaine Nitrate (N03-T) - 2000 mg, Betaine Nitrate contributes to the formation of more nitric oxide. Advantages of its use: improvement of blood flow, increased strength and power, more nitric oxide, endurance, reduction of the amount of oxygen used during training, aid in regeneration.
- Peak02 - 1000 mg, mushroom extract (cordyceps militaris, reishi, king trumpet, shiitake, lion's mane, and turkey tail mushroom), acts as an adaptogen - helping the body adapt to physical and tal stress to increase performance, endurance and strength. Moreover, it improves overall working capacity by increasing oxygen utilization and reducing lactate build-up.
- Betaine Anhydrous - 1000 mg, betaine anhydrous is an ingredient that supports energy production, improves the work of the nervous system and ensures better cell hydration. It gives the feeling of a muscle pump during training and body hydration (drawing water after being absorbed into the cell). Betaine stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which causes the expansion of blood vessels - this ensures better blood supply to the muscles and their nutrition.
- L - Tyrosine - 1000 mg, tyrosine is a precursor of dopamine and other catecholamines, which increases concentration, focus and improves memory. The optimal dose, which maximizes the effects without causing side effects. Tyrosine also improves the fat burning process, increases resistance to stress (intense workouts are a stressful element in the lives of athletes). It affects the metabolism by increasing the production of energy from adipose tissue.
- CoLEAN - 1000 mg, blend of compounds: alpha-GPC (50%), choline DL-bittartate and citicoline. The whole has a positive effect on cognitive functions and muscle endurance (including power).
- Caffeine Anhydrous - 325 mg, used in the case of people with high caffeine tolerance, beginners are recommended to reduce the dose to 200 mg and observe the body for the amount used. Anhydrous caffeine works fast. It reduces the feeling of fatigue, increases alertness and concentration. Its advantage is its thermogenic effect, which accelerates fat burning.
- SYNapsis (Citrus Aurantium Extract std. Is 30% Alkaloids) - 132 mg, extract standardized to 30% alkaloids. The compound increases the rate of fat oxidation during exercise, increases the basal metabolism, and also suppresses the appetite.
- Methylliberine (as Dynamine 40%) - 125 mg, with a stimulating effect. Methylliberin is a purine alkaloid found in tea leaves. It increases energy similar to caffeine, but without affecting the cardiovascular system. The action is based on the production of neurotransmitters: dopamine and norepinephrine. It also inhibits the action of adenosine.
- Theobromine - 50 mg, theobromine is part of the xanthine family which means it is similar to caffeine. Its action is much milder than caffeine, it can increase energy without increasing blood pressure. In combination with caffeine, it has a thermogenic effect - accelerating fat burning. In addition, it allows you to get rid of excess water from the body through diuretic action.
Inspired DVST8 Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) in 8-10 ounces of water 30 minutes before workout. Advanced users can take 2 scoops.
PLEASE NOTE: Images are for Illustration Only. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavor and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavors may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container, and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions to ensure it meets your requirements prior to opening or unsealing, using, or consuming a product.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €60 (Ireland & Northern Ireland only).
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 working days.
All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent on a next working day service with DPD, which in most cases arrive within 1-3 working days.
DPD deliver all our parcels Monday to Friday in a time slot between 8am - 6pm.
There are always two attempts of delivery of every parcel and after that the parcel will be sent back to our warehouse so make sure someone is at home on the day of delivery to avoid disappointment.
If a delivery is attempted at your address but no one is there to collect and sign your parcel a card should be put through your letter box. Leaflet will tell you how to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery.
If you do not hear from a courier after 4-8 days, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We deliver to selected list of counties. For details please see the list below.
All delivery prices are provided for packages in weight up to 31kg.
|Country||Orders under €60||Orders over €60||Transit Time|
|Republic of Ireland||€5.99||FREE||1 to 3 days|
|Northern Ireland||€5.99||FREE||2 to 4 days|
|United Kingdom||€9.99||€9.99||3 to 5 days|
|France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg||€15.48||€15.48||3 to 5 days|
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland||€20.64||€20.64||4 to 7 days|
|Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia||€24.51||€24.51||5 to 7 days|
|Sweden, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Estonia||€30.96||€30.96||5 to 8 days|
|Finland, Portugal||€34.83||€34.83||5 to 8 days|
For delivery to countries not listed, please contact us for information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they buy and about the service we provide. However if you are not happy with our products, we will take back any of our products and refund you in full. No question asked!
1. CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
1.1. You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
1.2. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
1.3. Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
1.4. The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION TO:
Unit 5, Demesne Shopping Centre
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Republic of Ireland
2.1. We are always happy to accept any of our products.
2.2. To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2.3. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
2.4. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
2.5. In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
For further details on our Returns Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.