Napalm Pre-contest Pumped
Pre-workout nutrient FA XTREME NAPALM PRE-CONTEST PUMP is a product dedicated to fans of gruelling workouts who are looking for multidimensional support!
The composition of the supplement is a combination of popular pre-training components (e.g. beta-alanine, betaine, citrulline malate) together with caffeine, plant adaptogens (e.g. ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea, bacopa monnieri) and a number of valuable additives (e.g. alpha-GPC, niacin, black and cayenne pepper extracts, vitamin B6).
The product is recommended for enthusiasts of strength and endurance sports - the optimally selected proportions provide safe support at every level. The ingredients contain no added sugar.
Benefits of FA Xtreme Napalm Pre-Contest Pump ingredients?
FA Xtreme Napalm Pre-Contest Pump Pre-training supplement with added adaptogens – formulated with 18 active ingredients that complement each other for multidimensional support
- Citrulline malate is a component affecting blood flow and nitric oxide production, which may translate into a muscle pump effect, reduced fatigue and improved performance
- Beta-alanine has been attributed with a valuable effect on carnosine production - the increase of its concentration may be helpful in maintaining optimal pH value, improving certain exercise abilities, improving training adaptation and reducing fatigue, among other things
- Betaine may prove to be an important component of sports supplementation due to its effects on body composition or improvement of certain exercise parameters, among others
- Plant extracts of adaptogens (ashwagandha, rhododendron, bacopa, ginkgo biloba) and the active ingredients they contain can be valuable dietary supplements e.g. due to their beneficial antioxidant potential, support of stress reduction, improvement of cognitive function
- Caffeine may prove beneficial for cognition, metabolism, mood and fatigue reduction
- Niacin along with vitamin B6 support normal nervous system function, enable optimal energy metabolism, and help reduce feelings of fatigue
NAPALM. Pre-contest Pumped ingredients:
Content in 1 scoop: 8.75 g
- Citrulline malate 3000 mg
- including citrulline 2000 mg
- Beta-alanine 1600 mg
- Betaine 750 mg
- Glycerol Monostearate 750 mg
- L-Tyrosine 250 mg
- Choline bitartrate 250 mg
- of which choline 102,5 mg
- Caffeine 200 mg
- Bacopa leaf extract (50% bacosides (30 mg)) 60 mg
- Glucuronolactone 50 mg
- L-theanine 50 mg
- Ashwagandha root extract (1.5% withanolides (0.75 mg)) 50 mg
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (24% flavonoid glycosides (9,6 mg)) 40 mg
- Niacin 32 mg NE
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides (0.75 mg, 0.25 mg)) 25 mg
- Choline alfoscerate (alpha-GPC) 12,5 mg
- Vitamin B6 9 mg
- Black pepper fruit extract (95% piperine (2.38 mg)) 2,5 mg
- Cayenne pepper fruit extract (10% capsaicin (0.25 mg)) 2,5 mg
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €60 (Ireland & Northern Ireland only).
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 working days.
All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent on a next working day service with DPD, which in most cases arrive within 1-3 working days.
DPD deliver all our parcels Monday to Friday in a time slot between 8am - 6pm.
There are always two attempts of delivery of every parcel and after that the parcel will be sent back to our warehouse so make sure someone is at home on the day of delivery to avoid disappointment.
If a delivery is attempted at your address but no one is there to collect and sign your parcel a card should be put through your letter box. Leaflet will tell you how to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery.
If you do not hear from a courier after 4-8 days, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver to selected list of counties. For details please see the list below.
All delivery prices are provided for packages in weight up to 31kg.
||Orders under €60
||Orders over €60
|Republic of Ireland
||1 to 3 days
||2 to 4 days
||3 to 5 days
|France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
||3 to 5 days
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland
||4 to 7 days
|Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
||5 to 7 days
|Sweden, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Estonia
||5 to 8 days
||5 to 8 days
For delivery to countries not listed, please contact us for information by email at email@example.com.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they buy and about the service we provide. However if you are not happy with our products, we will take back any of our products and refund you in full. No question asked!
1. CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
1.1. You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
1.2. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
1.3. Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
1.4. The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION TO:
Unit 5, Demesne Shopping Centre
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Republic of Ireland
2.1. We are always happy to accept any of our products.
2.2. To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2.3. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
2.4. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
2.5. In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
For further details on our Returns Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.