OSTROVIT BCAA 8-1-1
OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting only of three branched amino acids, which are: leucine, valine and isoleucine. Product micronization is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability and high solubility of the product were dictated by the high demands of consumers.
- 400 g BCAA in the package
- The product contains 80 servings
- No unnecessary fillers
- Amino acid ratio 8: 1: 1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- High leucine content in the product!
BCAA - Branched Chains Amino Acids are: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds are so named because of the extensive side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids, i.e. essential in our diet, because our body cannot produce them by itself. They are an inseparable element of the synthesis of most proteins, and over 30% of our muscles consist of BCAAs.
It is undoubted that BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, not only in terms of health, but also muscle building, regeneration after hard training and fat reduction. The supply of BCAAs should be increased especially in hard training people. As physical activity increases, the need for essential amino acids increases.
Benefits OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1
- They contribute to increasing muscle endurance
- When using BCAAs, an increase in lipolysis is observed, i.e. an increase in fatty acid oxidation - an ideal supplement for reducing body fat
- BCAA supplementation reduces physical and mental fatigue after training
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (it prevents the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue)
- Using BCAA as an energy source - allows us to save muscle glycogen
- Proven action regulating the work of neurotransmitters
BCAA 8-1-1 Nutrition information:
Net weight of product: 400 g
Servings per container: 80
Serving size: 5 g
Active ingredients For a portion
- L-leucine 3200 mg
- L-isoleucine 400 mg
- L-valine 400 mg
Ingredients :L-leucine, emulsifier - rapeseed lecithin, L-valine, L-isoleucine, acidity regulator - citric acid, flavors, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners. The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 Supplement Use:
Add 5 g (1.5 scoops) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice.
On training days, eat one serving a day before or after training. On non-workout days, eat one portion after waking up.
ATTENTION! Due to the high content of L-leucine and L-isoleucine, the product is characterized by lower solubility and a bitter aftertaste. This is a natural feature of the raw materials used. A good solution is to mix the product in water or juice, gently mixing the solution, or to drink the powder directly with water or juice.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.