TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER ALPHA 60 servings CHAOS CREW SUPPLEMENTS
Alpha Test Boosters active ingredients will help to encourage your own body to increase testosterone for optimum male health. Higher testosterone equals increased energy, faster recovery, faster muscle growth, stronger muscles, better well-being, and better libido.
It can also be used as a PCT and can assist with boosting testosterone levels by decreasing the rate of conversion of testosterone to estrogen, increasing the production of testosterone and reducing cortisol levels. The ingredients will also act on freeing bound up testosterone and keeping testosterone pumping out.
Vitamin D3 - In a year-long study, 65 men were split into 2 groups. Half of them took 3000 IU of vitamin D every day. The supplement group's vitamin D levels doubled and their testosterone levels increased by around 20%, from 10.7 nmol/l to 13.4 nmol/l
Zinc - Known as an aphrodisiac, zinc is an essential mineral involved in more than 100 chemical processes within the body.As with vitamin D, zinc levels within the body have been closely associated with testosterone levels.
Boron - Is a crucial trace mineral that can help your body in a number of ways. From boosting free testosterone levels to blocking excess estrogen (and preventing man boobs). During a one week study on a group of 18-29-year-olds – yes you heard us right, ONE week – they experienced (on average) a 28.3% increase in free testosterone when they were given 10mg of Boron a day. Similarly, in a separate study done over 4 weeks; when participants were given 10mg of Boron a day they experienced an overall testosterone increase of 11.4%.
TestoSurge- Promotes Lutropin (LH) production and is clinically proven to almost TRIPLE biologically active 'unbound' Testosterone levels within 12 hours! Unbound Testosterone is the only form that can activate Testosterone receptors for increased muscle growth and strength. Gold standard placebo controlled clinical trials confirm TESTOSURGE™ drives your Bioavailable Testosterone level up an amazing 284%. Even better, total testosterone increased 376% within 12 hours!
PrimaVie® - A clinically proven and high quality Purified Shilajit from the Himalayas, significantly increased free and total testosterone levels in healthy volunteers in a study published in Andrologia. In this randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study, seventy five healthy volunteers received either 250 mg of PrimaVie® twice daily or identical placebo twice daily for 90 consecutive days. Results from the study showed that supplementation with PrimaVie® lead to a 20% increase in total testosterone levels and a 19% increase in free testosterone levels after 90 days. It's an anti- inflammatory, antioxidant and also functions as an aphrodisiac while increasing sex and testosterone levels.
Malaysian Ginseng - Has been used as an aphrodisiac and a remedy for age related sexual disorders. The root contains a compound that has shown to stimulate libido, maintain testosterone levels, support muscle growth and promote semen quality.
Urtica dioica - Works primarily to keep testosterone active in the body for longer. On average, only 2% of total serum testosterone is free, and only free testosterone is active. The other 98% is bound testosterone and is no longer active. The glycoprotein sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) binds to free testosterone rendering it useless (and setting the stage for a dangerous series of chemical processes). Urtica dioica works to bind to SHBG, so that testosterone does not. This dramatically increases levels of free testosterone, the kind of testosterone that works positively on the body.
Ashwagandha - Many men struggle with a decreased sexual drive in their lives these days. The problem has become more pronounced as the stress levels are going up, work targets are getting tough and time for oneself and their relationships is getting less.. Some have no option but to take help of medicines, like Viagra, while some must reach out to sex therapists and doctors. But before you call for help, there’s a remedy in diet that is known to prove wonders for enhancing the sexual life of men, Ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha is known to enhance the sex lives of men since the time of Kama Sutra. The plant has been mentioned in one of the oldest texts about sexuality and not just that, growing evidence in modern science is also suggesting the same now with many studies showing its effects on reducing cortisol and boosting testosterone.
Dim - Studies show DIM supports a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen. This is done by converting strong and damaging forms of estrogen into weaker forms so it does not destroy your testosterone and your balance of testosterone to estrogen ratio is kept in check.