Whey Protein With extra amino acids SCITEC NUTRITION
100% Whey Protein is an excellent quality protein exclusively from whey. Dietary proteins are the source of nitrogen and indispensable amino acids, which the body requires for tissue growth and maintenance. Therefore 100% Whey Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, and also to the maintenance of normal bones*.
Whey protein from milk is a so-called complete protein, because it provides the body with all the necessary types of amino acids, including the 9 amino acids the body cannot synthesize and must be supplied by the diet (i.e. Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine).
100% Whey Protein has more added ingredients: an “Amino Acid Matrix” provides extra amino acids, namely Taurine and L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in human blood.
Serving size: 30 g (1 scoop)
Per serving 30 g / 100 g:
- Energy: 491 kJ 1634 kJ / 117 kcal 389 kcal
- Fat: 2.4 g / 8 g
- of which Saturates 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates 1.9 g / 6.3 g
- of which Sugars 1.7 g / 5.7 g
- Protein 22 g / 73 g
- Salt 0.43 g 1.4 g
Amino Acid Matrix 1290 mg:
- L-Glutamine 300 mg
- Taurine 990 mg
Amino acid profile (% of protein):
- L-Alanine 5.0 L-Lysine** 9.1
- L-Arginine 2.5 L-Methionine** 2.1
- L-Aspartic Acid 10.4 L-Phenylalanine 3.2
- L-Cysteine 2.2 L-Proline 6.0
- L-Glutamine 16.9 L-Serine 5.2
- L-lycine 1.8 L-Threonine** 6.9
- L-Histidine** 1.7 L-Thrytophan** 1.7
- L-Isoleucine** 6.0 L-Tyrosine 2.9
- L-Leucine** 10.5 L-Valine** 5.9
Mix 1 serving (30 g) in 250 ml water, milk or any other liquid per day. Best time to use is after workout.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, fish and crustacean ingredients.
Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. Keep out of reach of children. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage.