Sunwarrior Protein Classic Plus
Classic Plus vegan protein is packed with 5 powerful superfood sources. It is gentle on digestion and includes plenty of potent BCAAs and essential amino acids, natural fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
This enlightened nutrition is a perfect fit for the discerning warrior, who expects a protein to taste as amazing as it makes them feel.
Sunwarrior Classic Plus Benefits
- Plant based protein powder - whey equivalent
- Alkalising and fast absorbing
- Blended ancient superfoods
- 4 grams branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
5 powerful super-food sources:
Yellow Peas (Fermented)
- Pea protein helps to build and also maintain lean muscle mass, which increases your metabolism and burns fat.
- Yellow Peas are low in calories, high in fibre, a complete amino acid profile protein with a remarkable amount of BCAAs.
- The Aztecs used these tiny nutrient dense superfoods for nutrition and fuel.
- Chia seeds are contain both soluble and insoluble fibre, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids.
Brown Rice (sprouted and fermented)
- Brown rice provides complete and balanced amino acids and is naturally high in fibre.
- Brown rice is hypoallergenic and gentle on your digestive system; it also has a natural fat-burning effect.
- This gluten-free, grain-like, prebiotic seed completes the amino acid profile in Classic Plus protein and is also beneficial in sustaining microflora and fauna throughout the digestive system.
- Quinoa was valued by the Incan civilisation as a reliable source of protein, fibre, calcium, B vitamins, and minerals.
- An ancient world staple with a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Amaranth is also gluten-free and provides Lysine, adding a perfect complement to the other proteins in Classic Plus.
Sunwarrior Classic Plus Suggested Use:
Mix, shake or blend 1 scoop with 10oz. of your favourite beverage. Refrigerate and use prepared product same day. Keep package out of direct light and away from heat.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €70 (Ireland & Northern Ireland only).
We aim to despatch all orders within 2-3 working days.
All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent on a next working day service with DPD, which in most cases arrive within 1-3 working days.
Couriers deliver all our parcels Monday to Friday in a time slot between 8am - 6pm.
There are always two attempts of delivery of every parcel and after that the parcel will be sent back to our warehouse so make sure someone is at home on the day of delivery to avoid disappointment.
If a delivery is attempted at your address but no one is there to collect and sign your parcel a card should be put through your letter box. Leaflet will tell you how to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery.
If you do not hear from a courier after 4-8 days, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver to selected list of counties. For details please see the list below.
All delivery prices are provided for packages in weight up to 30kg.
||Orders under €70
||Orders over €70
|Republic of Ireland
||1 to 3 days
||2 to 4 days
||3 to 5 days
|France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
||3 to 5 days
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland
||4 to 7 days
|Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
||5 to 7 days
|Sweden, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Estonia
||5 to 8 days
||5 to 8 days
For delivery to countries not listed, please contact us for information by email at email@example.com.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they buy and about the service we provide. However if you are not happy with our products, we will take back any of our products and refund you in full. No question asked!
1. CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
1.1. You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
1.2. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
1.3. Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
1.4. The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION TO:
Unit 5, Demesne Shopping Centre
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Republic of Ireland
2.1. We are always happy to accept any of our products.
2.2. To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2.3. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
2.4. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
2.5. In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
For further details on our Returns Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.