MY Vegan Protein Blend 1000g
My Protein Vegan Blend is a combination of pea protein isolate and fava bean isolate protein representing the hihg quality vegan protein supplement, with a full complement of essential amino acids in the composition and more than 22 ranges of protein per serving.
Advanced blend of non-dairy protein powder provides perfectly matched combination of amino acids. Amino acids are "building blocks" that build protein, so provide them in the diet helps build and maintain muscle mass (in parallel using the appropriate training and nutritional plan) Vegan Blend is a great source of branched chain amino acids (BCAA), ie. Leucine, isoleucine and valine, which act a very important role in the process of building muscle tissue.
At just 110 calories per serving, you can fuel your body with plant-based goodness.
MyVegan Protein Blend Suggested Use:
When should I take Vegan Protein Blend? This protein blend is extremely versatile, making it a cupboard essential for anyone on a plant-based diet
- Breakfast - add a scoop to your morning oats or pancakes for a healthy, high-protein start to the day.
- Post-workout - to support the work you put in at the gym, have a shake 30 minutes before and/or after you train. Just add ¾ of a large scoop (30g) to 250ml of water or plant-based milk to create a delicious shake. Alternatively, you can get creative and throw some fruit or your favourite nut butter into the mix.
- Baking - it’s also good for boosting your bakes. Try adding a scoop to your next batch of brownies.
Vegan Protein Blend MyProtein Nutrition information:
Serving Size - 3/4 scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container - 8 (250g), 16 (500g), 33 (1kg), 83 (2.5kg)
The contents of one portion incl:
- Energy value: 110 kcal
- Fat 0.8g
- of which saturates 0.2g
- Carbohydrates 3.3 g
- of which sugars 0 g
- Fibre 1.3 g
- Protein 21 g
- Salt 0.20 g
Amino Acid Per 100g
- Cystine + Methionine 1.47g
- Histidine 2.19g
- Isoleucine 4.18g
- Leucine 7.77g
- Lysine 6.33g
- Phenylalanine + Tyrosine 7.60g
- Threonine 3.12g
- Tryptophan 0.80g
- Valine 4.52g
Images are for Illustration Only. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavor and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavors may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container, and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Always read the labels, warnings, and directions to ensure it meets your requirements prior to opening or unsealing, using, or consuming a product.