Megabol Testosterol 250
Testosterol 250 is a product based on the active fractions of plant sterols. Sterols are chemical compounds derived steran, the core of 1,2 cyclopentanoperhydrophenanthrene. In the classification of sterols chemical used are steroids - including a core steranowy with a hydroxyl group at the 3-position and the side chain in position 17. The biological properties of the sterol depend on the number and nature of substituents side, especially at carbon 17 (17C). Plant sterols stigmasterol and sitosterol type have a structure similar to cholesterol, progesterone, pregnenolone and 17-hydroxypregnenolone.
Thus sterols administered for prolonged periods are a precursor in the synthesis of pregnenolone. Pregnenolone is the primary substrate for the biosynthesis of progestins, which produce 17-ketosteroids, glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, testosterone, androsterone and estrogens. Pregnenolone is subject to changes aiming at the creation of all steroid hormones. These biochemical reactions are catalyzed by cytochrome P-450. Iron preparations condition and intensify these reactions.
The biological effect when supplemented Testosterol 250 is diverse and depends on a number of endogenous factors (endogenous) and exogenous (exogenous). Extremely important is the quantitative relationship between steroid hormones existing in the body before supply of the product, as found in the sterols are not substrates for the synthesis of example only. Testosterone, but also other steroid hormones. Some of the metabolites of sterols can mimic the body's common hormones and compete with them for receptors in cells of the body, thereby modifying many physiological activities. The outcome of those events is the result of quantitative regulation of relations between the 17-ketosteroidami, testosterone, progesterone, androsterone and corticosteroids. There is also a high probability of enhancing the biosynthetic pathway of one of horomonów steroid whose intensity is determined by heredity, and whose potential is maximized. At product sterols give the effect of "metabolic preferences" and are an effective activator and substrate for a given metabolic pathway.
The effects of Testosterol 250:
- Contained sterols are a precursor for the synthesis of estrogen and testosterone, the ratio of the amount in the body between estrogens and androgens in the event of an anomaly is regulated. Numerous analogues of testosterone produced with sterols in some areas of our body block receptors for androgens (androsterone, androstenedione, dihydrotestosterone). However, this does not reduce the anabolic effect because their influence on metabolism of amino acids, fats and proteins remains the same.
- They are a precursor in the biosynthesis of 17-ketosteroids (which include dehydroepiandrosterone DHEA) operating androgennie, or anabolic (muscle growth) and maskulinizująco.
- They are a precursor in the biosynthesis of mineralocorticoid (aldosterone).
- Stimulate glycogen synthesis in the liver.
- Enhance the regeneration of muscle tissue, connective and epithelial. Plant sterols are natural inhibitors of mediators of pain and inflammation.
- Are substances lipotropic, anti-steatosis or skeletal muscle, heart, kidney and liver.
- Improve mood and enhance physical performance.
Extensive research with plant sterols were carried out in Poland animal breeding in 2004. The results show that these compounds are supply together with a well balanced food increased muscle mass by 18-26%. In 2006 observations were collected from trainees volunteers who make up their diet product Testosterol 250. The results of those tested after 30 days and the consumption of one package product showed an average weight gain in the range of 2-3 kg (up to 9 kg). Over 90% of those surveyed also increased training loads. In 86% of the respondents observed positive changes nightly resting phase. The product improves recovery during sleep (in this period FOLLOWS increase in the volume of tissue). Make sure that when using the product to ensure a sufficiently long time sleep. It is characteristic of an individual, it is believed that during training and active regeneration sleep should take no less than eight hours a day.
Sterols after oral or parenteral supply are phosphorylated. They are rapidly absorbed from the gut into the blood and lymph. Vitamin D, A and unsaturated fats increase the absorption of plant sterols. The preparation is enriched with rose extract for antioxidant and flavonoid-containing complex phenolic acids, which increases the effect of plant sterols. Pruni extract prebiotic supplement cum inulin is to increase the absorption of the product.
Testosterol 250 Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Plant sterols 250mg
- Inulin 15mg
- Phenolic glycosides 1,75mg
- Flavonoids 0,75mg
- Phylloquinone 0.01mg
- Rosae extract 32 mg
- Pruni cum inulin extract 31mg
- 24-methylcholesta-5,22-dien-3 beta-ol 7mg
- Stigmast-5-en-3-ol 100mg
- 24alpha-Methylcholesterol 50mg
- dodecahydro-1H cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-3-ol 35mg
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day, after meals.
Warnings: The product is intended for sale to adults. Should not be used by women during pregnancy and lactation. There were no side effects during the administration process. Keep out of reach of children.