Sunwarrior Protein Classic Plus
Sunwarrior Classic Plus vegan protein is packed with 5 powerful superfood sources. It is gentle on digestion and includes plenty of potent BCAAs and essential amino acids, natural fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
This enlightened nutrition is a perfect fit for the discerning warrior, who expects a protein to taste as amazing as it makes them feel.
Sunwarrior Protein Classic Plus Benefits
- Plant based protein powder - whey equivalent
- Alkalising and fast absorbing
- Blended ancient superfoods
- 4 grams branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
5 powerful super-food sources:
Yellow Peas (Fermented)
- Pea protein helps to build and also maintain lean muscle mass, which increases your metabolism and burns fat.
- Yellow Peas are low in calories, high in fibre, a complete amino acid profile protein with a remarkable amount of BCAAs.
- The Aztecs used these tiny nutrient dense superfoods for nutrition and fuel.
- Chia seeds are contain both soluble and insoluble fibre, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids.
Brown Rice (sprouted and fermented)
- Brown rice provides complete and balanced amino acids and is naturally high in fibre.
- Brown rice is hypoallergenic and gentle on your digestive system; it also has a natural fat-burning effect.
- This gluten-free, grain-like, prebiotic seed completes the amino acid profile in Classic Plus protein and is also beneficial in sustaining microflora and fauna throughout the digestive system.
- Quinoa was valued by the Incan civilisation as a reliable source of protein, fibre, calcium, B vitamins, and minerals.
- An ancient world staple with a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Amaranth is also gluten-free and provides Lysine, adding a perfect complement to the other proteins in Classic Plus.
Sunwarrior Classic Plus Suggested Use:
Mix, shake or blend 1 scoop with 10oz. of your favourite beverage. Refrigerate and use prepared product same day. Keep package out of direct light and away from heat.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Images are for Illustration Only. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavor and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavors may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container, and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Always read the labels, warnings, and directions to ensure it meets your requirements prior to opening or unsealing, using, or consuming a product.