Joint Support Supplement Shark Cartilage (75 caps)
Shark cartilage is formed by a kind of tough connective tissue and elastic. SCITEC NUTRITION Shark Cartilage is a dietary supplement rich in protein, calcium, macro collagen, glycosaminoglycans, phosphorus and essential fatty acids.
Over the years, for genetic reasons or simply because of the lifestyle, our joints begin to weaken and deteriorate with Shark Cartilage are introduced in our body "Blocks Builders" who fight joint wear.
Shark Cartilage slows ageing, prevents degenerative diseases such as arthritis, osteoporosis, arthrosis and is also preventive of various etiologies.
Given the extraction method used in cartilage contained in Scitec Shark Cartilage lyophilization preserve if all active ingredients beneficial to health.
Is known that tumors cannot develop without creating a network of new blood vessels to feed themselves and to eliminate the cell debris of its functioning.
Doctors at Harvard University (E.U.A) showed that, since they can inhibit the growth of new blood vessels, can prevent the development of tumors.
Benefits of Shark Cartilage Joint Support Supplement:
- Degenerative diseases the shark's immune system consists of a large amount of powerful antibodies. It is therefore highly unlikely that a shark will develop the most common infections (even at low health). The shark cartilage contains a substance that inhibits, significantly, the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) that feed the formation of a new tumor, thus limiting their development and may even lead to death of the tumor cells.
- Rheumatic diseases the pain caused by some rheumatic diseases is essentially due to the inflammatory response. Scitec Shark Cartilage contains a high percentage of mucopolysaccharides, which fighting inflammation. That's why Scitec Shark Cartilage , being a natural anti-inflammatory, may be a valuable helper in the treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- Other Disorders, ophthalmic disorders such as Certain diabetic retinopathy and the degeneration of the macula, are characterized by the development of new, small blood vessels within the eye, which to suffer ruptures, leading to blindness. Scitec Shark Cartilage can inhibit this new vascularization.
- Cancers. Shark Cartilage of Scitec offers great potential in the prevention and healing of various types of cancer and some other diseases due to the ability to decrease the formation of vascularizações that irrigate the tumors. Due to lack of prevention, the cancer reaches more than 1 million new victims every year United States. 70 million Americans suffer from arthritis. About 15% of the world's population suffers from osteoartrites, this being one of the most common chronic disorders. For all these reasons, the SCITEC NUTRITION produced this revolutionary product.
- Anti-inflammatory quite helpful in cases of joint pain
- Nourishes and strengthens the cartilages
- Maintains the functionality of the joints
- Helps maintain healthy skin due to the presence of collagen
Supplement information Per capsule:
- Shark Cartilage concentrate 740mg
Components of Shark Cartilage:
Is composed of approximately 41% gray, 39% protein, 12% of carbohydrates, 7% water, less than 1% of fiber and less than 0.3% fat. The ash contains 60% of calcium and phosphorus, in the ratio of two sides of a calcium phosphorus.
Take 3 capsules times daily with meals.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €60 (Ireland & Northern Ireland only).
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 working days.
All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent on a next working day service with DPD, which in most cases arrive within 1-3 working days.
DPD deliver all our parcels Monday to Friday in a time slot between 8am - 6pm.
There are always two attempts of delivery of every parcel and after that the parcel will be sent back to our warehouse so make sure someone is at home on the day of delivery to avoid disappointment.
If a delivery is attempted at your address but no one is there to collect and sign your parcel a card should be put through your letter box. Leaflet will tell you how to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery.
If you do not hear from a courier after 4-8 days, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver to selected list of counties. For details please see the list below.
All delivery prices are provided for packages in weight up to 31kg.
||Orders under €60
||Orders over €60
|Republic of Ireland
||1 to 3 days
||2 to 4 days
||3 to 5 days
|France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
||3 to 5 days
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland
||4 to 7 days
|Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
||5 to 7 days
|Sweden, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Estonia
||5 to 8 days
||5 to 8 days
For delivery to countries not listed, please contact us for information by email at email@example.com.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they buy and about the service we provide. However if you are not happy with our products, we will take back any of our products and refund you in full. No question asked!
1. CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
1.1. You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
1.2. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
1.3. Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
1.4. The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION TO:
Unit 5, Demesne Shopping Centre
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Republic of Ireland
2.1. We are always happy to accept any of our products.
2.2. To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2.3. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
2.4. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
2.5. In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
For further details on our Returns Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.