Trec Nitrobolon Energizer
Trec Nitrobolon Energizer is a complex product that should be added to your supplementation during intense training . Why? The composition includes, among others creatine (in 2 forms), and as you know, creatine increases physical performance in the case of successive short, very intense exercise. Nitrobolon Energizer also contains amino acids, including BCAA branched amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio. Amino acids are primarily components of proteins that also affect the physiological processes in the human body. BCAAs, i.e. L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine, are exogenous amino acids , which means that they must be supplied with food because the human body cannot synthesize them.
Vitamins that are included in the Trec Nitrobolon Energizer are included in the B group vitamins. Nitrobolon Vitamins B benefits:
- they contribute to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism [niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B6, thiamine , vitamin B12 and biotin];
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue [niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B6, folates, vitamin B12];
- help in the proper functioning of the nervous system [niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, thiamine, vitamin B12, biotin] and the immune system [vitamin B6, folates, vitamin B12];
- additionally, vitamin B6 contributes to the maintenance of proper protein and glycogen metabolism and to the regulation of hormonal activity, and biotin contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients.
Trec Nitrobolon Energizer also contains an "antioxidant blend" which includes alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), vitamin C and vitamin E. These vitamins help to protect cells against oxidative stress , and vitamin C additionally helps in the proper functioning of the immune system and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue . Caffeine, in turn, helps increase alertness (measured as speed of reaction time) and also helps improve focus / concentration
Trec Nitrobolon Energizer Nutritional Information:
Portion: 25 g
Number of portions in the package: 24
Package: 600 g
Nutritional Value / Nutritional Information: Per 25g
GLYCOGEN LOADER, including:
- Maltodextrin 5150 mg
- Dextrose 1750 mg
CREATINE MATRIX, including:
- Creatine Monohydrate, Tri Creatine Malate 5900 mg
- of which creatine 5000 mg
ENERGY AND RECOVERY MATRIX, including:
- L-leucine 2000 mg
- L-isoleucine 1000 mg
- L-valine 1000 mg
- Inosine 500 mg
- L-glutamine 500 mg
PUMP VASODILATORS, including:
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, L-arginine malate, citrulline malate 2730 mg
- including L-arginine 1500 mg
- of which L-citrulline 280 mg
NEUROTROPIC MATRIX, including:
- Taurine 1000 mg
- L-tyrosine 500 mg
- Inositol 300 mg
- Anhydrous caffeine 150 mg
VITAMIN B BOOSTERS, including:
- Niacin (mg NE) 16 mg
- Pantothenic acid 3 mg
- Riboflavin 0.7 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.7 mg
- Thiamine 0.55 mg
- Folic acid 100 µg
- Biotin 25 µg
- Vitamin B12 1.25 µg
ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX, including:
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) 100 mg
- Vitamin C 40 mg
- Vitamin E (mg α-TE ) 6 mg
Ingredients: GLYCOGEN LOADER [maltodextrin, dextrose]; CREATINE MATRIX [creatine monohydrate, tri creatine malate]; ENERGY AND RECOVERY MATRIX [L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, inosine, L-glutamine]; PUMP VASODILATORS [L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, L-arginine malate, citrulline malate]; NEUROTROPIC MATRIX [taurine, L-tyrosine, inositol, anhydrous caffeine]; anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide); acidity regulators (citric acid, malic acid); aromas; VITAMIN BOOSTERS [niacin (nicotinic acid amide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), riboflavin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), thiamine (thiamine mononitrate), folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), biotin (Damin Biotin) B12 (cyanocobalamin)]; ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX [alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)]; sweetener (sucralose); dye (beta-carotene). May contain milk, soy, cereals containing gluten, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
Trec NitroBolon Suggested Use:
Directions for use: Dissolve a single serving of the product - 25 g (4 scoops) in 400 ml of water, using a shaker. Use 1 serving a day.
On training days: 1 serving 30 min. before training or 1 serving immediately after training.
On non-training days: 1 serving 30 min. before the first meal or 1 serving 30 min. before the main meal.
Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes Gluten, Lactose, Soy and Egg proteins. Store out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry room at a temperature of up to 25 degrees C, in a closed container.