Little Dragon Extreme Pre-workout Shot
Little Dragon Extreme is an innovative, powerful pre workout shot, designed to be taken before your training session to provide a kick-start. It's formulated with amino acids and B vitamins to aid energy yield and support metabolic function; in addition, it has a high caffeine content (333mg/100ml) and delivers 3g of creatine per serving, intended to optimise your performance.
Whether you are getting ready for a walk, run or cycle, a big match, a fitness programme or rigorous training schedule, Little Dragon Pre Workout is the ready-to-drink pre workout shot for you, packed with amino acids, caffeine for stimulation. and B vitamins to release energy.
The product is informed Sport approved having undergone WADA testing making it suitable for the elite drug tested athlete.
Little Dragon Extreme benefits:
- 200mg of Caffeine increases energy and focus.
- 300mg of Sustamine ™ has been shown to increase endurance, lengthen time to exhaustion and enhance recovery. Sustamine ™ is a dipeptide combining the amino acids L-Glutamine and L-Alanine.
- 2g of L-arginine may increase performance by increasing nitric oxide in the body, which improves blood flow and oxygenation to muscles.
- 2g of Beta Alanine increases carnosine, which may reduce the acidity in muscles during high-intensity exercise.
- 1g of Citrulline improve blood flow and oxygen delivery around the body.
- Vitamins B2, B6 & B12 contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Little Dragon Extreme Shot ingredients:
- Sustamine 300g
- Beta Alanine 2g
- Arginine AKG 2:1 2g
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 1g
- Caffeine 200mg
- Vitamin B2 1.4mg
- Vitamin B6 1.4mg
- Vitamin B12 2.5g
Ingredients: Water, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (2:1), Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate (2:1), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Flavours, Sustamine ™ (L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine), Caffeine Anhydrous, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Please Note: Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Images are for Illustration Only. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavor and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavors may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container, and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Always read the labels, warnings, and directions to ensure it meets your requirements prior to opening or unsealing, using, or consuming a product.