LIQUID CHALK (250 ml)
- CLIMB HIGHER, TRAIN HARDER- Improves grip strength and dramatically reduces sweating. Allowing you to maximise your output and focus on what's important.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE TO APPLY - Dries in seconds, lasts for hours and comes off with a bit of soapy water.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Fantastic for free solo climbs, bouldering, weight lifting/ bodybuilding and abdominal workouts, pole dancing classes, Crossfit and even Ashtanga yoga.
- MINIMAL MESS - Unlike traditional chalk it leaves little residue or dust, perfect for public gyms, yoga classes and pole dancing studios.
- 250ml Resealable Bottle - Use on the go without worrying about leaking.
- Made in EU
Mega-Grip radically improves friction, it virtually stops your hands sweating. Some people find that they do not need to use chalk at all with Mega-Grip on their hands.
You can use Liquid Chalk on its own for a variety of activities: Yoga and Pilates Practice. Pole Dancing. Weight Lifting. Bouldering. Rock Climbing. Or for anything you can think of where you need your hands to grip.
One application is often enough for a Yoga Session or a climbing route, the time it lasts obviously varies with the individual, but MEGA-GRIP is quick enough to re-apply when needed quickly.
Using MEGA-GRIP means that you don't have to worry as much about chalking up in the middle of a sequence of moves, and you can therefore concentrate on your Yoga, Pilates, climbing or weight lifting.
How do you apply liquid chalk?
- One application is often enough for a Yoga Session or a climbing route, the time it lasts obviously varies with the individual, but liquid chalk is quick enough to re-apply when needed.
- Shake the bottle before you put some on. Close bottle to prevent drying up.
- Apply it thinly, just spread it on your hands, do not "over rub" it in. You do not need much.
- Let it dry, it leaves a thin white coating on the fingers. This is harmless to people, it does not affect, damage, or leave large deposit on Yoga Mats, rock or climbing wall holds
- In the extremely unlikely event of a sensitive reaction, wash it off and stop use immediately.
- Do not use on broken skin. It may be a good idea to test a small area if the user has sensitive skin.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €60 (Ireland & Northern Ireland only).
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 working days.
All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent on a next working day service with DPD, which in most cases arrive within 1-3 working days.
DPD deliver all our parcels Monday to Friday in a time slot between 8am - 6pm.
There are always two attempts of delivery of every parcel and after that the parcel will be sent back to our warehouse so make sure someone is at home on the day of delivery to avoid disappointment.
If a delivery is attempted at your address but no one is there to collect and sign your parcel a card should be put through your letter box. Leaflet will tell you how to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery.
If you do not hear from a courier after 4-8 days, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We deliver to selected list of counties. For details please see the list below.
All delivery prices are provided for packages in weight up to 31kg.
||Orders under €60
||Orders over €60
|Republic of Ireland
||1 to 3 days
||2 to 4 days
||3 to 5 days
|France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
||3 to 5 days
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland
||4 to 7 days
|Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
||5 to 7 days
|Sweden, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Estonia
||5 to 8 days
||5 to 8 days
For delivery to countries not listed, please contact us for information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they buy and about the service we provide. However if you are not happy with our products, we will take back any of our products and refund you in full. No question asked!
1. CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
1.1. You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
1.2. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
1.3. Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
1.4. The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION TO:
Unit 5, Demesne Shopping Centre
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Republic of Ireland
2.1. We are always happy to accept any of our products.
2.2. To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2.3. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
2.4. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
2.5. In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
For further details on our Returns Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.