The Jinx Hydra BCAA
There are a lot of BCAAs on the market, but none of them hit quite like The Jinx! With 6 grams of amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Taurine), natural electrolytes and an Immunity Vitamin Matrix (Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12), The Jinx! packs a serious punch when it comes to enhanced training, faster muscle recovery and better results.*
In addition to an epic 6 grams of our Advanced Amino Matrix, The Jinx! delivers an immunity boosting vitamin stack including:
- Vitamin C to support immunity
- Vitamin B6 to support the central nervous system and metabolism*
- Vitamin B12 to support healthy blood cell production and energy metabolism*
- Natural electrolytes from coconut water for outstanding hydration and fluid balance.*
That means enhanced training, faster muscle recovery and better results.*
The Jinx! is for people who want more. More hydration, more stamina, more results, and no excuses.*
The Jinx Hydra BCAA Nutritional information
SERVING SIZE: 1 SCOOP (10.3G) | SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 30
Ingredient Amount per serving %DV
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate
- 1g < 1%*
- Total Sugars 0g
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 450mg 500%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 3mg 176%
- Folate (as Folic Acid) 200mcg DFE 50%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 4mcg 167%
- Sodium (as Himalayan Rock Salt) 200mg 9%
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride, Coconut Water Powder) 170mg 4%
- BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) 5000mg †
- Taurine 1000mg †
- Coconut Water Powder 500mg †
- Rose Hip Powder (Rosa canina) (hip) 25mg †
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Beet Root Powder (for color). Contains Tree Nuts.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, shellfish, fish and soy.
Recommended Use: Mix 1 scoop with 10-12 oz (300-350mL) of cold water. Consume before, during and after training. On non-training days, consume 2 scoops throughout the day. For best results, use two scoops per day.