Gold-Lecithin 1200 Olimp Labs
Gold Lecytyna 1200® is a food supplement in the form of capsules containing liquid soy lecithin.
According to scientific reports:
- lecithin (phosphatidylcholines) is a phospholipid – a compound with the character of fatty acids. It is present in every cell in the body, mainly as an element of cell membranes; that is why it is an extremely important nutritional element for the body’s functioning. It is an extremely important component of the brain and nervous tissue as well as liver and kidneys
- lecithin itself as well as its derivatives, mainly sphingomyelin, are components of myelin, which is responsible for impulse conduction along its extensions – dendrites and axons
- lecithin is a basic source of choline, which undergoes transformation into acetylcholine – an impulse transmitter between nerve cells, responsible for mental activity, the ability to concentrate and processes of learning and remembering
- at the same time, acetylcholine is an impulse transmitter between nerve and muscle cells
- lecithin is also an important source of inositol for the body – the molecule which plays the role of neurotransmitter in the body.
Gold-Lecithin 1200 Ingredients:
Nutritional information 1 capsule
*NRV - nutrient reference value.
Ingredients: Soya lecithin, anti-caking agent, gelatin – capsule.
Gold-Lecithin 1200 Purpose
The product is designed especially for people who lives in haste and under stress every day, school and university students in the periods of intensified study and people doing intensive mental work.
Gold-Lecithin 1200 Dosage:
Recommended use: 1-2 capsules daily with meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €70 (Ireland & Northern Ireland only).
We aim to despatch all orders within 2-3 working days.
All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent on a next working day service with DPD, which in most cases arrive within 1-3 working days.
Couriers deliver all our parcels Monday to Friday in a time slot between 8am - 6pm.
There are always two attempts of delivery of every parcel and after that the parcel will be sent back to our warehouse so make sure someone is at home on the day of delivery to avoid disappointment.
If a delivery is attempted at your address but no one is there to collect and sign your parcel a card should be put through your letter box. Leaflet will tell you how to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery.
If you do not hear from a courier after 4-8 days, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We deliver to selected list of counties. For details please see the list below.
All delivery prices are provided for packages in weight up to 30kg.
||Orders under €70
||Orders over €70
|Republic of Ireland
||1 to 3 days
||2 to 4 days
||3 to 5 days
|France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
||3 to 5 days
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland
||4 to 7 days
|Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
||5 to 7 days
|Sweden, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Estonia
||5 to 8 days
||5 to 8 days
For delivery to countries not listed, please contact us for information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they buy and about the service we provide. However if you are not happy with our products, we will take back any of our products and refund you in full. No question asked!
1. CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
1.1. You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
1.2. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
1.3. Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
1.4. The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION TO:
Unit 5, Demesne Shopping Centre
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Republic of Ireland
2.1. We are always happy to accept any of our products.
2.2. To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2.3. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
2.4. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
2.5. In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
For further details on our Returns Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.