OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate 500g
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate is the highest quality one-component supplement of creatine monohydrate with an excellent, micronization level. Creatine is a widely known and used supplement. Its effectiveness has been confirmed by numerous scientific studies. It provides better muscle growth, effective regeneration and energy for longer, more effective and harder workouts.
What is Creatine?
Creatine Monohydrate is a naturally occurring metabolite found in red muscle tissue. Creatine acts as a powerful ergonomic aid playing an essential role in the energizing of muscle tissue and enhancing athletic performance.
- Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties that not only improve muscle performance, but also demonstrate the protective activity of the brain or the heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation
- Numerous meta-analyzes prove that taking it increases our strength and endurance training
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates the perfect anabolic environment - bigger muscles
- Can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction through direct action on our brain
- The studies showed that people who consume creatine obtain higher gains in the form of lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it
- Actively participates in the resynthesise of glycogen
Creatine Monohydrate Supplement Facts:
Net weight of product: 500 g
Servings per container: 200
Serving size: 2.5 g
Active ingredients Per portion
- Creatine monohydrate 2242 mg
- of which creatine 1973 mg
- Taurine 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 2.5 mg
Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate, acidity regulator - citric acid, aroma, taurine, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
How to Use Creatine Monohydrate:
Add 2.5 g (1/2 scoops) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice.
On training days, drink two servings a day, one immediately after waking up, the second after training. On non-workout days, drink one serving a day after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Not suitable for people with impaired renal function. Keep out of reach of small children.