Protein as one of the most important components fulfils a number of important biological functions.
It contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and has a direct impact on maintaining healthy bones.
Whey Protein Concentrate ECONO UNS Supplements
This formula was created to meet the body's needs for protein, with intense physical effort, especially in sportsmen.
Protein as one of the most important components fulfils a number of important biological functions. It contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and has a direct impact on maintaining healthy bones.
- 100% WPC Instant version
- Low sugar content
- 21 g of protein in a daily portion
- A large selection of flavours
- Light consistency
- Good price
ECONO Protein Concentrate does not contain vegetable proteins, simple sugars or aspartame.
There are many biological functions in it. The most valuable whey proteins: beta lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, albumin serum, lactoferrin and lysozyme. As a result of digesting these proteins, so-called biologically active peptides that interact with the body's receptors, affecting many metabolic processes.
Consumption of whey proteins affects the production of valuable compound 'Glutathione'. It is the main element that has antioxidant activity and antioxidant properties.
Daily portion 30 g / 100 g:
- Energy value 484 kJ (117 kcal) / 1649 kJ (390 kcal)
- Fat: 2g / 6.8 g
- saturated fatty acids: 1.3 g / 4.4g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7 g / 12.2 g
- including sugars: 1.4g / 4.5g
- Protein: 21 g / 70 g
- Salt: 0.12 g / 0.39 g
- Roughage: 0.36g / 1.2 g
Supplement daily intake:
A portion 30 g (2 scoops) dissolved in 200 ml of skimmed milk. Use once a day, before training.
Concentrate of whey proteins (from milk), maltodextrin, aromas, thickener: carboxymethylcellulose, dyes: beta carotene (banana flavour, cookies, coconut, vanilla, passion fruit), cochineal red (raspberry flavour, strawberries), indigotine (forest fruit flavour), cocoa (taste of chocolate, chocolate with mint), ammonia caramel (chocolate, nut, toffee, chocolate with mint flavour), beetroot extract (taste of raspberries, strawberries, forest fruits), black carrot extract (taste of forest fruits), yellow quinoline (banana, cookies, coconut, vanilla, passion fruit), sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose.
- Produced in a plant in which milk, soy, wheat, eggs, celery, mustard and peanuts are also stored.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose during the day.
- The product can not be used as a substitute (substitute) for a varied diet.
- To maintain good health, a varied diet should be used and a healthy lifestyle should be maintained.
- The product should be stored at room temperature, in a manner not available to small children.
- Quinoline Yellow - can have a detrimental effect on activity and attention in children.
- Phenylalanine source.
- Contains sweeteners.