MusclePharm Assault Pre-workout:
MusclePharm Assault Pre-workout information:
- No Proprietary Blends
- Creatine (3 g)
- Beta-Alanine (1.75 g)
- Patented & Clinically Proven Ingredients
- Pre-workouts for athletes
- Clinically Proven Ingredients to Increase Strength & Lean Body Mass
- Delivers Intense Energy & Focus
- Energy + Strength + Performance
- Sport Science Institute
- Made in cGMP Registered Facility
- Real Athletes = Real Science
- Athletic Performance With An Edge
Assault sets the standard in pre-workouts for athletes looking to achieve peak results. Designed specifically for the modern-day athlete. Assault features proven, researched performance-enhancing ingredients for lean body mass, strength & powder output and improved endurance & recovery time. Take your game to the next level with Assault!
- Contains clinically-proven performance ingredient carnosyn
- Increases endurance & power output
- No artificial dyes
MusclePharm Assault Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 11.5 g (1 scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 0
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 40 IU
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 20 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Strength & Performance
- Creatine Monohydrate 3 g
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine 1.75 g
- Betaine Anhydrous 1.5 g
- Muscle Fuel
- Taurine 1 g †
- L-Glycine 1 g †
- Energy & Focus
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg †
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine 250 mg
MusclePharm Assault Supplement use:
Mix one serving (1 scoop) of Assault in 8-12 oz fl. oz. of cold water and drink 20-30 minutes before training. Do not exceed on serving per day.
Citric acid, malic acid, natural and artificial flavor, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, fruit and vegetable juice (colors).
This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, fish, tree nuts, wheat and peanuts.
Storage Conditions: Store at room temperature. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma. Therefore keep out of direct light or heat. Keep sealed when not in use. Light to moderate clumping may occur.
For healthy adults 18 years of age or older only. Consult with physician, if using prescription or over the counter medications, or have pre-existing conditions like: high / low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, prostate enlargement / urination issues or if taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor or erectile dysfunction medication.
Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue immediately and consult health professional. Contains caffeine.
Do not use with caffeine / stimulants: alcohol, nitrates, under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not exceed recommended serving or use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.